- My mom and I made sushi the other night for dinner! Guys, I love sushi.
- I've been reading out of this fairytale book lately, that I got at a library book sale. Also, I'm always listening to music! I just bought twenty-one amazing songs with my gift cards!!
- Remember when I said I dropped a knife on my toe? Yeah, this is what it looks like. Excuse my disgusting feet! I hate them..
- An absolutely darling composition notebook my mom gave me!
- I'm loving this new sweatshirt I received from Very Honey! This detailing on the back is so fun, and really edgy. It's also a really raw sweatshirt, so it grunges everything up. It's lightweight as well, so it's great for throwing on with this fluctuating Spring weather!
- My best friend Harrison made me this Glitter Jar a little while ago! It's really weird..I tried to get a picture of it spinning around in the jar for you guys, but it settles quickly.
- Harrison also gave me this tee shirt! It was one of his favorites, but it out-grew him. It's such a great lounging tee. The design is really cool too!
Lastly, I've been guest posting again! I told you guys I've done a bit lately!