Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Au Revoir

Happy Hump Day! I hope you all are surviving the last week of finals. Luckily I finished up a week ago. I've been enjoying my time off!
I'm here to say au revoir! If Google Translate is correct, that's good-bye in French, aha. I'll be out of the country for my Christmas Break this year. Don't fret though, I'll take loads of pretty pictures for you all and update through my iPod if I can. I'll be back late on the 26th, from visiting Paris and London! I'm too terribly excited.
Happy Holidays! I love you all so much! Thank you for sticking with me. 

PS - Happy 22nd Birthday to my big brother T.K.! 

3 comments:

Kailagh said...

Paris and London are amazing places! You will have an absolute blast. I went when I was little, but going now that I am older would be a trip of a life time. Have a great time, can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

Shannon Boyce said...

Oh how fun! I hope that you have an amazing time while you're away! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

maria helena said...

Have a great trip! I've never been to Paris but London is amazing.