Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Music Died The Day I Walked Away

Happy Tuesday! I'm back today with an outfit. It's definitely winter now here in Iowa! The high today was around twenty degrees, which is warm compared to the five degrees it's been, aha. I'm so excited to finish up my first semester classes tomorrow! 

I wanted today's look to be a bit grungy and alternative without being too far out there. I've loved pairing scarves with all my different looks lately, and have been especially drawn towards infinity scarves! Plus they keep me warm and look fashionable! I knew I had to have my combat boots (I love these things more than I love myself, aha) so I paired them with some skinny jeans. Then I added my Chic Like A Lady graphic tee to the mix and topped it off with a beanie and glasses! Of course I had on my toggle coat (are you sick of seeing it yet?) All in all I really enjoyed the pairing; I've done alterations of this look in the past, and plan to in the future as well! 

Outfit Details - Shirt-Chictopia (Points)/Coat-Flea Market (Wisconsin)/Jeans-Buffalo Exchange (NYC)/Boots-Shoe Carnival/Scarf-JCPenny/Ring-Gifted (Friend)/Hat-Hand Me Down (Brother)/Glasses-℅ Giant Vintage

1 comment:

Z said...

Wow I love this outfit! Those boots are super cute. Whole thing looks mega cozy :]